Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
Well, my real name is Gabriel. I live in Brazil and 'im 18 years old. I woud like to in because this org brings togheter people who like aikido and I guess this is a certain place for me.
Also, this organization have good members, so I hope to meet all.

Here go some replays:

Hello, I'm liking the typical turn overs and the use of the wrists in the last replay. The first replay shows a perfect save including a turnover. My only criticism is that these players aren't known aikido players, knowledge of how to throw noobs is good and all but there has to be some evidence of knowing how to adapt them moves into situations with higher players.
I'd strongly advise you meet up with some players ingame and get some replays together.
The best way to contact our players is finding us ingame or through a PM.

Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Okay, so my real name is Victor. I am African but I live in England and I am 13 years of age. I want to join team Aikido because I am actually a good player at Aikido and I love that mod, I would say it is in my top 2 along with Taekkyon. I don't really know anybody here, I have talked to Vendoor a long time ago before if and I got an infraction from Erth if that counts? I will post replays soon, I name my replays odd names so I do not know which are of which mod and most of the Aikido ones are on alts so give me some time to do some Aikido matches and post for you.

Found the red quite hilarious.
Please get some replays together, or alternatively meet some of us ingame.
All these matches were played within 30 minutes. So I didn't just pick the best replays, these are all legit. One after another, maybe not in that order but one after another.
Attached Files
Xxxxx!.rpl (43.8 KB, 7 views)
Ahhh!.rpl (38.6 KB, 7 views)
Ehhhh.rpl (43.8 KB, 6 views)
Oooo!.rpl (40.8 KB, 8 views)
Sssss!.rpl (49.6 KB, 6 views)
Iiiii!.rpl (57.1 KB, 7 views)
blue
pink
After seeing the replays I vote no. You showed pretty much nothing in the replays, and the wins you got was mostly because your opponent screwed up.
Doesn't matter when you did the replays, what I'm interested in is the excecution. Upload something good and I might change my mind.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Yes to poop, no to everyone else.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
hi im Dimebag77 i want to apply for this organization because i have what it takes to be in here. i have applied and been accepted at least 3 other times but have been removed due to inactivity. however i am active as can be these days and i still love aikido and all mods associated with it. here are some replays
Attached Files
EPICAIKIDO.rpl (46.6 KB, 10 views)
epicgreykido.rpl (79.4 KB, 12 views)
aikidoepic.rpl (54.9 KB, 9 views)
LOLDEMEMBER.rpl (46.7 KB, 9 views)
LOLdecap.rpl (43.9 KB, 8 views)
If your name is a pantera reference then a yes from me ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu