Toribash
good stuff or bad stuff
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

The stuff of nightmares.

Also, I broke my toe, then ran two miles with it today! Also, I finally got a goddamned job, and I got my AP test scores back and I have college credit for three classes now!
Today was a good day.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Phew that was a mouthful saru. glad to see things going good though. u earn 4 rocks stars. It was a happy day i bet
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

HI guys i won't be on today because I will be going to my cousin's birthday party

and @Saru i got 481 games till black belt

hope you guys have fun without me
P0st H@rd Pl@y H@rd┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐<---- FD$
guys i might quit toribash i might not not sure
-----
guys this is bloodroot this is my bank
-----
bloodrift*
Last edited by Dominicsbank; Jul 15, 2012 at 12:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
y dotn u just get on bloodrift
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well i saw him in game yesterday after this post was made and he didn't seem like a guy who was going to quit tb any time soon :P. Also im gone for the week so i'll cya later guys o7.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09