Ranking
Joining
Name: ( i can't tell this information msut be private , just call me opaque)
Belt:White
GMT: +8:00
Past Clans: NONE
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Sparring?

Player Card: https://cache.toribash.com/usercard/48/112/0paque.png?45

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): none

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Spar,Wushu,aikidobigdojo.aikido.judo.mushu.xspar

About Yourself: I'm 24 years old and i'm a male and i love to play toribash and i want to become a good toribashnian

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: to become great and improve my skill

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]: make this clan popular if i can
---
Attached Files
traininginsparOpaque.rpl (246.3 KB, 5 views)
'You' plural.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by 0paque View Post
Name: ( i can't tell this information msut be private , just call me opaque)
Belt:White
GMT:+8:00
Past Clans:NONE
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Sparring?

Player Card: https://cache.toribash.com/usercard/48/112/0paque.png?45

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): none

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Spar,Wushu,aikidobigdojo.aikido.judo.mushu.xspar

About Yourself: I'm 24 years old and i'm a male and i love to play toribash and i want to become a good toribashnian

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: to become great and improve my skill

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]: make this clan popular if i can
---

You don't have any other acc, you are white belt, but looks like you are good at all toribash mods, lol...

Also, eVo don't need you to be popular!
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Will do, will do.
Let me know if I'm rejected.
I just can't give up hope.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
You don't have any other acc, you are white belt, but looks like you are good at all toribash mods, lol...

Also, eVo don't need you to be popular!

okay , okay let me know if i'm accepted or not .
Name: Gregory
Belt: 4th dan
GMT: US East Coast
Past Clans: ACP, iCoF, X
Special Skills: Art, Marketing
Player card:
Previous/Former Accounts: Tryforce999 (alt)
Recommendations Voutures: I just think evo is easygoing, pro, and a clan I always looked up to.
Modes I'm good at: Aikido, ninjutsu, Wushu, TK
About Yourself: I'm nice calm and talk moderate.
Why you wish to join evo: It's a clan I always lookied up to and I thought that I'm good enough to be apart of it.
I hope to acomplish the biggest donation this clan has ever had and hopefully reach 10th dan here to.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Name:Mahmood
Belt:10th dan
GMT:+6
Past Clans: DAT JollyR
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): None But i could try

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Mahulk16-0

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): I've always wanted to join eVo i love the name and think its a clan that has kind members

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): aikido sambo tkd wushu

About Yourself: Im kind and calm

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: Its a clan that i have always wanted to join i have always looked up the this clan and i think that if i join this clan my skills will get better.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]: I would like to reach custom belt im 10th dan at the moment and have fun
eVo
Name: Cameron/notaboss/Drekz/NuclearX
Belt: 4th dan, close to 5th dan, on Drekz, black belt, on NuclearX black belt
GMT: -5
Past Clans: TFO, Entity, Fake,
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Beginner Video Maker, Marketing, duelist, semi event holder.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): As you can see I have three, for some odd reason.

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): None

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Aikido, Aikido BigDojo, Judo, TaekKyon.

About Yourself: My name is Cameron I am 16 years old, I tend to spend most of my time on this game, when I am not on this game I am following my passion, baseball. I recently broke my knuckles though, three of them are casted to my wrist so I have not been in game as much as I hoped. I tend to have a laid back attitude in this game and in real life.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I would like to join eVo because I know a few people in this clan, and I know that it's a great clan to be in. Another reason is that I am looking for a permanent clan to be a part of.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]: If I do join eVo I would want to make this clan better with a new active member, I also hope to have some fun with some of my buds and people that I don't know yet.
Last edited by Hades; Feb 21, 2013 at 10:47 PM.
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
I'm going to say Yes for ryuk. I like him as a person, his tk skills are very nice, his aikido needs work, other -30 mods such as ninjutsu he's great at as well
[eVo] [BaKeD]