[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Kristis133 is an asshole. He comes here to inform us about our own members and yet to my knowledge I am the only one here that knows about Kristis. He has had to start his own clan because back in the day everyone knew he was an asshole and not to be trusted. He is a problem to everyone that has to rely on him.

IMO Piratez are better off without VIP.

Also, if everyone is alright with it, I'm going to black list Kristis for being a ginormous douche.
Last edited by Murmayder; Nov 22, 2009 at 02:16 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Lol.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
I'm fine with it , sorry for doubting you nnaass.
Holy Demon
...be afraid

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
nnaass has been a great member within this clan and has always strived to help in any way he can. IMO he is a valued member and Kristis can go fuck himself with a steel rod.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
okay damn ive donated like 30k for the clan so far
Swexx | Beta | Internet | Erth| Orko | Suck | Water | Numbers |
|
Blah
|