Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

@bloodrift What??? If you meant to ask if were recruiting, the answer is below the rules in the mian post. After that, if you click on the link, FOLLOW THE APPLICATION POSTING RULES BEFORE POSTING YOUR APPLICATION, please! That way no one has to correct your application so you have to make another and try again.
Last edited by Blackjack; Dec 7, 2011 at 12:27 AM.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Originally Posted by bloodrift View Post
recurting?

Jesus Christ, I lol'd ._.

Clan video would be great. If no-one wants to, I could mix the video.

I agree, we shouldn't apply for officialness yet, maybe wait until we get a higher rank and can clearly show that the clan isn't going to become inactive.
Guys, I tried to get onto forum.toribash.com but it took me to where you download toribash... then someone in-game told me to log on the forums you must go onto forum.toribash.jarmund.net to get onto the forums.. and it worked..

Why was the link changed

and also..

I can work on a starting for the clan vid if you want.. like words that disappear then new words come, eg. Frost Clan( turns invisible ) Presents ( turns invisible ) a Frosty Video (something like that.. then disappears) then someone can edit it so that replays can come in and makes a clan vid..

I think we should apply for official when activity raises alot.. which can mean recruiting new people from our time-zone ( between GMT 0 to +4)
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
Guys, I tried to get onto forum.toribash.com but it took me to where you download toribash... then someone in-game told me to log on the forums you must go onto forum.toribash.jarmund.net to get onto the forums.. and it worked..

Why was the link changed

and also..

I can work on a starting for the clan vid if you want.. like words that disappear then new words come, eg. Frost Clan( turns invisible ) Presents ( turns invisible ) a Frosty Video (something like that.. then disappears) then someone can edit it so that replays can come in and makes a clan vid..

I think we should apply for official when activity raises alot.. which can mean recruiting new people from our time-zone ( between GMT 0 to +4)

something is wrong with the domain, and I think the music should be christmas related, such as rock version on jingle bells etc.
what the hell is a "Justin"
Originally Posted by NinjaPiez View Post
something is wrong with the domain

Nope, all you gotta remember is; don't use forums.toribash.com links, use forum.toribash.com links.
Search for the difference.
Originally Posted by pabblopic View Post
pidda I might be joining frost.
sesese is making lots of stupid decisions.

Pm me next time. Also if youre serious about quitting then you will actually have to make a good app and will have to stop being very wibblish for a while.
forums are migrating though... that's why everyone is having problems with it..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?