yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well... If Cretor don't wanna let me be a judge, I'll post some entries... Here they are!
Attached Files
Freestyle 2.rpl (176.5 KB, 8 views)
Freestyle.rpl (85.2 KB, 7 views)

#TribeOn
Blackbelt

Farviote mods are instagibfeet_wushu instagibfeet and normal wushu

i do not spectate if i get killed (becuz im not a mega noob like it)

Im alwase on toribash at night or day but not FOREVER :P

Hope i get to join! (Oh and im female) X3
Belt and qi: brown 919 www.toribash.com/usercard/wwolfer.png

GMT: +1

Your Strongest Mod: instagibfeet,wushu,judo

Self Description: .good at instagibfeet 13years old male...fast rising, winning about 100-200 matches a day,funny,somethimes get angry but i chill fast xD....

Past Clans:none officials

Are you active on forums?

(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active): i will be if it is nessesery(sry for spellin xD)

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:
http://i49.tinypic.com/14t65w2.jpg

And 3 of your best MP replays:i will put soon
Last edited by Walter; Feb 13, 2010 at 10:35 AM.
lol... After 1 good app, 70 bad ones appear... When we ask for self description, is TO DESCRIBE YOURSELF!!! Not How you play TORIBASH!

#TribeOn
OMG..i want to thank HKP,for telling me about piratez,Squirre and the rest of you for believing in me,i also would like to thank my mum,my cat,my nieghbours dog and my pc mouse and keyboard,,,its all thanks to you all t(T.Tt) im soo happy
AAAARRRRGGGG
applacation
Hi i would like to make a clan my self one day but i need to get better REALLY better ok lets get started:

Belt: Black Qi 1344

GMT: -4 USA NC

Your STrongest Mod: Twinsword, Wushu, and Judo

Self Description: Funny, Hard worker/trainer, honestly i flame easily but i appoligize afterwords i like talking and making mew moves not to mention breakdancing lol

Past Clans: 2Extreme (the leader is a backstabber) and IPRO (the members were complete turds)

Are you active on forums? occationaly i post but i really didnt need to but if the clan requires it ill post more.

well i dont really have any SUPER awesome replays but i have this one: last hope is my other "back up" account.

other than that i think thats all kill swiftly!
Attached Files