Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the yasuo treatment with initial buffs until people learn how to play him and then gets promptly nerfed into mediocrity.

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Every time someone on my team locks yasuo in, I just dodge. It's more or less a guaranteed loss.

I'm sorry but you people must never have had a match with an at-least halfway decent Yasuo...

Imo, he's one of the potential hyper-carrys of the game haha and can easily 4/5v1 most champs.

Take this match I just played for example
http://gyazo.com/301ed8d1c13d0a5e7c940e9d56d81ce3

Our Adc dc'd, so it was a 4v5 almost the whole match but I consistently won the team fights for us, a lot of the time 3v1 or 4v1, we were always ahead on kills .

We got no dragons that game so even when they came out of the fog of war wielding a 5 drag buff and a bazaa buff. I still aced them. (No penta only quadras. Sneaky Teemo kept nabbing me with a shroom or blind)

Eventually after all this had ensued I soloed bazaa and we pushed to win. GGWP.

All because of one diligent Yasuo.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Acryul, what server are you on?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I wonder if I'd have high ping on Oce.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Im still trying to lean yasuo. My csing with him is great, but Im having a hard tim landing my qs. And when things are getting heated up I have a hard time keeping up with what I should be doing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Landing Qs on people is really easy, but you can't hesitate when you see an oppurunity.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Landing Qs on people is really easy, but you can't hesitate when you see an oppurunity.

Its not the hesitation, its the smart casting. So many times have I just been slightly to the left.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh yeah, it's the position of the hitbox on Yasuo's body. Kinda like how Blitcrank's grab is a bit more the right
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by ShawShank View Post
I'm sorry but you people must never have had a match with an at-least halfway decent Yasuo...

Imo, he's one of the potential hyper-carrys of the game haha and can easily 4/5v1 most champs.

Take this match I just played for example
http://gyazo.com/301ed8d1c13d0a5e7c940e9d56d81ce3

Our Adc dc'd, so it was a 4v5 almost the whole match but I consistently won the team fights for us, a lot of the time 3v1 or 4v1, we were always ahead on kills .

We got no dragons that game so even when they came out of the fog of war wielding a 5 drag buff and a bazaa buff. I still aced them. (No penta only quadras. Sneaky Teemo kept nabbing me with a shroom or blind)

Eventually after all this had ensued I soloed bazaa and we pushed to win. GGWP.

All because of one diligent Yasuo.

You can carry with anyone. Yasuo is a shit champion.
Hoss.