Toribash
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Well, its tge first one i witnessed atleast

Also you can thank gram for the avatar and background pic

But, I added the duck part and made you yellow.
Y u no thank me ;_;

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by SuBZ3 View Post
Guys should I get full 256 or should I get a namechange(on my 4th dan main)? ;-;

I think you should get full 256. The reason is that you are able to buy full 256 and sell it when you don't want to.
A name change is something you cannot take back and costs extra to change it again.
Having a name change is something you can think longer about. Think about what I said on skype: "think about your choice so you don't have to regret it"
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
You were posting on the forums on an alt.
So no, because you were here the entire time.

Hey slaya, how have you been?

i am a bird now - Lil B

Fair enough, and god I'm starting to hate the "think about your choice so you don't have to regret it" sentence because It's so true that when it's used against me it makes me cri ;-; xD Thank you <3

Check Out My Totaly Cool Replay Thread

Fair enough, and god I'm starting to hate the "think about your choice so you don't have to regret it" sentence because It's so true that when it's used against me it makes me cri ;-; xD Thank you <3

You might hate it but it helps you to make better decisions and know you made the right decision is a nice reward.
Also, this is not used against you. It is used to help you in life, in toribash, whenever you have to make a decision.

i am a bird now - Lil B

I know I just feel akward when I'm wrong and then people use it agaisnt me :P. Thanks for your help

Check Out My Totaly Cool Replay Thread

I know I just feel akward when I'm wrong and then people use it agaisnt me :P. Thanks for your help

Use it for yourself so people wont use it against you.
Basically do this.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Hey slaya, how have you been?

I've been good.
Recently played Read Dead Redemption from start to finish in 2 days, I cried for a solid 10 minutes after I completed the game, even though I have finished the game before. I'm so weak-sauce
i've been so busy the last 3 days.. Im missin everything! God damn it how are ya'll?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]