Toribash
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
tbh the clan died not too long after i left and overlord got inactive. i think we can clearly see who actually took care of it, aye aye? wink wink?

lolhurs, keep in mind that there was more people active back when you were in the clan and Overlord was very active, now almost no one posts here and that's our biggest problem.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
I don't care about activity
at least we're still here

daily hating:

btw lol Team aikido tutorials, when they don't know shit about aikido. The best toribash aikido player , idk who is his name , but I pwn'd him a few years ago. Seriously its a big f in joke, I throw my brains away when I see Team Aikido...
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
lolhurs, keep in mind that there was more people active back when you were in the clan and Overlord was very active, now almost no one posts here and that's our biggest problem.

true, i'll just stand back to not start an arguement.
whatsup though, i've missed you.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by 1TheV View Post
I don't care about activity
at least we're still here

daily hating:

btw lol Team aikido tutorials, when they don't know shit about aikido. The best toribash aikido player , idk who is his name , but I pwn'd him a few years ago. Seriously its a big f in joke, I throw my brains away when I see Team Aikido...

u'll care about activity if gynx decide to kill vector
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
and hope that someone will get it out from dead one day*

Maybe
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
u'll care about activity if gynx decide to kill vector

Vector excist since 06.08.12 and there wasn't any troubles with clan modes yet. I don't think that they could be.
Originally Posted by TheCarlosR View Post
Thx for get me on in vector, this clan need to start to do more wars and found more memebers
if we want to still alive

Vector is le replay makers clan. But, I think it would be nice to have some wars, we had wars only in some Clan Events. I should play some weeks to get my fit back.
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post

Vector is le replay makers clan. But, I think it would be nice to have some wars, we had wars only in some Clan Events. I should play some weeks to get my fit back.

I and Monsto did a war with some clan the other day. Won 7-2 but it shows up as 6-4 for some reason.
golf
I'm about to have some fight for the clan league thing with Azion so, if you want tell anything about this, go on.
btw
Thought of the day
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
Originally Posted by 1TheV View Post
I'm about to have some fight for the clan league thing with Azion so, if you want tell anything about this, go on.
btw
Thought of the day

lol 50% of people will think u are terrorist but it'll be cool.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .