Toribash
nice to see you too kaka, You know ive spoken to you before right? xD or was it a "nice to see you in the clan again" type of thing? if so.. thanks c:

also kaka, how is your day going?
My day is horrible , my grandmother her brother died from cancer and today i hzd to go to the funeral , yesterday they have burned my grandmother her brother and today the funeral . I will miss him , he played accordeon and helped me with my notes . I almost cryed but i keeped strong , i come home , then i had to cry :l
Scorp you silly waffle. he means her brother.. im pretty sure. Also kaka, das sad.. i hope you feel better soon..
It's sad.
Also, it's sad, because yoki will live another year less than before.
How sad, indeed.

Either way, gotta finish project documentation till midnight.
Will be horrible ;-;
Also, am sick.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Thanks guy's to feel the pain with me . I did't played 2 hours each day this weak because of the dead :l .When i feel a bit better i wil play more on my guitar .
Feel better soon kaka <3

Also arthur, das true. But technically no one can really put an estimate on a life. Like.. I could die tomorrow due to some freak occurance.. Probably won't happen though ._.

~Happy birthday Yoki (woulda messaged you on skype. But my comp is bugging D: )
Reaching the life of an adult.
Life is flying by too fast .-.
Might even post a picture of my cake later today.
And thanks Miku<3

Kaka, I'm usually one for being all helpful and stuff. And I really want to say something that should help you, but all I have to say is: things happen for a reason. Maybe those reasons don't happen with logic. But they have reasons. And when things like this happen. You just have to keep strong for that person.

Yw Yoki <3