Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I forgot I was involved here.

Poops ait, yes from me
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Well played Erth ;)

Poop is a well established aikido player and has been around for a long time. I'm all for him joining here.
Try not to respond to peoples judgements here, it will mess everything up. Try sending a PM and encourage them that they have made the wrong decision.

Yes from me.
I of course say yes. This man is a great teacher and player. He recently helped me out and I became a lot better just from what he taught me if you don't believe me find me in game or him haha.
My name is Bruno I'm 17 and my favorite mod is aikido. Aikido in my opinion is the best mod because it has a high skill cap and is the most competitive. I consider aikido my main mod and would love to be a part of this organization. I have only been back for like 3 weeks so I don't have many replays but am available for testing ingame.
Attached Files
aikido.rpl (60.2 KB, 6 views)
aikido3.rpl (46.7 KB, 4 views)
aikido4.rpl (60.3 KB, 4 views)
aikido5.rpl (70.8 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by Cercopes View Post
My name is Bruno I'm 17 and my favorite mod is aikido. Aikido in my opinion is the best mod because it has a high skill cap and is the most competitive. I consider aikido my main mod and would love to be a part of this organization. I have only been back for like 3 weeks so I don't have many replays but am available for testing ingame.

My vote is yes, i've played against him a few days ago and I thought "wow, this guy is complicated e.e" .
yes to all. Everyone is fine.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Well, my real name is Gabriel. I live in Brazil and 'im 18 years old. I woud like to in because this org brings togheter people who like aikido and I guess this is a certain place for me.
Also, this organization have good members, so I hope to meet all.

Here go some replays:
Attached Files
haha.rpl (66.3 KB, 5 views)
wddwad.rpl (44.0 KB, 6 views)
aikido1.rpl (46.3 KB, 6 views)
Okay, so my real name is Victor. I am African but I live in England and I am 13 years of age. I want to join team Aikido because I am actually a good player at Aikido and I love that mod, I would say it is in my top 2 along with Taekkyon. I don't really know anybody here, I have talked to Vendoor a long time ago before if and I got an infraction from Erth if that counts? I will post replays soon, I name my replays odd names so I do not know which are of which mod and most of the Aikido ones are on alts so give me some time to do some Aikido matches and post for you.
blue
pink