Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

sweet... demonic.. and it seems tha this vid is really comoing along. is there any way that i could possibly help?
i like cats
Hey guys. I wasn't here to see ulti's "tell us when you are inactive" comment, so sorry I didn't tell you guys I was tearing down a garage today and yesterday.
I will be sure to tell next time. Also, I will be working on my replays, for both the Frost contest and the Fyre video tomorrow and Tuesday, so expect them by those days.
Alright seems like we got this going well. Nikag, I like the style of the name. But use red/orange/yellow colors. Dag, how many intros you got in the vid? Are we going to need more replays or is it just basically just an intro vid?
~Ulti
It's on the Recruitment Center under Clan Discussion. They aren't really accepting now, but if you are black belt and can really impress them then they might. Also, I agree with Kaz. But I still think the higher ups should have different effects and stuff. It gives it a little extra effect I think.
Originally Posted by dylin1 View Post
UMM sry for invading but how do i get to the clan rfecruitment if yall are recruiting

First of all, please use the /invade command if you are invading. Secondly, that is a good question. Are we recruiting?
thx atrahasis and ima black and stuff what ull find out but if you wana fight next im up for it and sry i couldnt figure out how to pull up that invade thing
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/images/smilies/invade.gif ok i did post it if you wana fight me join the match /jo dylin
Last edited by dylin1; Jan 30, 2012 at 01:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dylin he just means typing invade and then at the end typing / invade. Personally i think its stupid. But whatever. Im pretty sure we arent recruiting right now though.
Kaz: The vid is going to have actual replays in it too. We are going to have around 10 intros(im limiting them at max 5 seconds each) so thats 50 seconds. The intro isnt going to be all intros and then random replays afterwards, each person is going to have a bit of time dedicated to them. Probably around 20 seconds for each person. Which comes out to around 4 minutes. If we had less people then i could dedicate more time to each person. But as it is, i have bruce's, ulti's kaya's, mine, mj's, and possibly nik's(i didnt really like his much. its a little too short). I still need fuse's, austin's, loru's, poppo's, and brad's. From the look of it though, loru, poppo and fuse might not be included seeing as i have absolutely nothing in way of replays from them. And possibly brad too but kaz can get him to make some replays. So actually, excluding those three, at five seconds per intro, thats 35 seconds. Leaving 4 minutes and 25 seconds max. Which comes out to around 40 seconds per person. Which is plenty of time. So yeah. Turning out well so far. But its taking longer than i thought.
No.
That was not addressed to you, dylin. Please do not spam here.
Dag, what do you want us to do in our replays? Beat up Uke? And is there going to be music on the vid? We need to find a good song to put on there. No one wants to watch a 4 minute long silent video honestly.

EDIT: BTW, don't use the / invade thingy. I honestly always thought it was stupid and now with the short bus thing it's just a total "no-go". K?