Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey guys, Ive got a question. Im assuming most of you have seen my snowman head. I was wondering what could I add to it? It seems empty to me and how much would it be sold for?
Im starting to think of buying some full body textures now and the clan texture shop will be opened tomorrow. Pm me with textures you want to sell in the shop :o. Avatars and sigs can be sold too.
you need to know pid, art and items cant be sold in the same thread
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
you need to know pid, art and items cant be sold in the same thread

I know. Im making a texture shop for the clan. Not a item shop.
hmmm...

Maybe add a little orange nose (carrot)

And some little twigs still stuck to the face

and try the scarf.. (like on your profile pic)

Im gonna try make a sig..

What is the size for a sig?

Oh and Pidda have you got all the textures i sent you long ago?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Oh, btw. War from a few hours about FINALLY posted. Final score was 7-3 Fyre wins. Good war guys. Hope to do it again soon.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Also Pidda...

Would we be allowed to sell wallpapers? for people's PC's
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
Oh, btw. War from a few hours about FINALLY posted. Final score was 7-3 Fyre wins. Good war guys. Hope to do it again soon.

We must war again Ulti, I'd love to fight you guys :D! As far as I know the members are looking for a war, I'd be up for just a 1v3 war :p
If you like, a war invitation would be amazing, I'm pretty sure Pidda and the like would agree?
Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post
We must war again Ulti, I'd love to fight you guys ! As far as I know the members are looking for a war, I'd be up for just a 1v3 war
If you like, a war invitation would be amazing, I'm pretty sure Pidda and the like would agree?

I would agree and I did receive that thing you sent Butler and no you cant sell wallpapers :o
Originally Posted by manowar123 View Post
We need a clan video when we get official. would be awesome

I agree. I don't think we are applying to become official any time soon.