Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Holy shit, he's getting in! :DDDDDDDD
Alexxy is super awesome IRL, and I promise, I never told him to post here. I was actually expecting you guys to flat-out deny him, even after I had said yes.
I just hope Bust3r lets him in. <3
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Holy shit, he's getting in! :DDDDDDDD
Alexxy is super awesome IRL, and I promise, I never told him to post here. I was actually expecting you guys to flat-out deny him, even after I had said yes.
I just hope Bust3r lets him in. <3

Errrr, you're happy?
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
Originally Posted by Rageful View Post
Errrr, you're happy?

Yes, of course!
Why wouldn't I be? Do you not like him?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
What sucks is that we won't be able to play Toribash with him :/
I guess we might be able to convince him though...
Nothing bad about some fun sessions with bros.
Fucks sake destiny, lern2 make something and not just copypaste and add text. XD
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Instead of talking shit you could just go ahead and do something yourself
>_>
I'm really sick of you going on about my art skills
I know I am no Alphasonik or something...
It looks good so who cares how it's done
I'll take your word for it Fezch, he's in.

Welcome to doc Alexxy!
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Fuck yeah
finally something productive on 4chan

This
Also what is that Avenge Dusty 2 stuff about?
All I got was, that it's something about animal abuse
Damn you arrogant son. :P