Toribash
You make it sound like he won't stay for very long...
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Heya.. just want to remind you guys that you are alowed to join our privat events. This is one of the things we offer our allies.

Current Event: [ME] Monthly Replay Challenge - August

[ME] Private Events Thread
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
You make it sound like he won't stay for very long...

I will stay long trust me
Signature
Well just a reminder for those who haven't already, in order to make use of our #Vibe channel on the IRC, get an IRC Client such as mIRC or IceChat. They're far more convenient than web browser IRC client.

In other news, finally starting to get back on top of my uni subjects, I did get a bit behind when I went on vacation but I'm almost back up to speed now.
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Well just a reminder for those who haven't already, in order to make use of our #Vibe channel on the IRC, get an IRC Client such as mIRC or IceChat. They're far more convenient than web browser IRC client.

In other news, finally starting to get back on top of my uni subjects, I did get a bit behind when I went on vacation but I'm almost back up to speed now.

Wanna know what you should be getting on top of instead?

Me.

I miss you...
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Heya.. just want to remind you guys that you are alowed to join our privat events. This is one of the things we offer our allies.

Current Event: [ME] Monthly Replay Challenge - August

[ME] Private Events Thread

Sadly, I suck at tricking in tb, but I'll sure participate in other events :3

Originally Posted by Sparky View Post

I get in Irc when I'm not busy, and its nice to hear you're doing good at school.

Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
Wanna know what you should be getting on top of instead?

Me.

I miss you...

Pouffy pls ;-;
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
So today I go on a trip until day 31, y'all better behave because I'll be watching O-O

Well have fun Cheetah! Be sure to film it or capture it somehow, it'd be really great to see what you get up to there.

So I was doing a hotseat earlier today and went 17 - 7, not my best... but still pretty good! My best is actually 20 - 7 which I achieved a while back. Anyway, check this replay of an epic save I did during one of my hotseat matches!
Attached Files
Last edited by Sparky; Aug 11, 2015 at 03:24 PM.