Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Gonna vote yes.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Four more days. Technically three because I don't have to take finals for a day.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Two more weeks of enjoying the last remaining slivers of my summer vacation. After which, my annual descent into insanity will begin ... again ...
fl0w
I have very much experience hosting betting lobbies if need be. Haven't hosted one in a while but I've hosted 20+ at least. I'd love to host them if necessary.

Audi: I suppose the bank could fund the global, but certainly not to give us TC to bet with. Not sure what you were trying to say here. Profits would go directly to the bank.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Two more and you're in.
Hey guys, how's the things going? I'm here because i have an quest in my mind, Ripxmaze still alive? anyone can answer?
So you're saying that you are going back to school right as we all get back, Timee? Nooo :CC

Anywho, just watched cloud atlas. Was a little dull at times and extremely long, but overall I enjoyed it. Very thought provoking, I'll probably have to watch it again if I want to fully understand it.

----
Lost $35 worth of items in duels, sweet
Last edited by Fancy; May 19, 2013 at 01:14 PM.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

yup..... kinda slow today..

I think i'll just go to sleep and see who posts tomorrow
why are you looking here? the post is up there