Toribash
View Poll Results: -
-
0 Votes / 0%
-
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yea dark souls seems to have that effect, there should be more swordplay/open world games like this, though they could do one nice thing, that is adding a normal multiplayer.
Originally Posted by bigdogswag View Post
Yea dark souls seems to have that effect, there should be more swordplay/open world games like this, though they could do one nice thing, that is adding a normal multiplayer.

Yeah normal multiplayer in that game would be cool ^_^
-----
Also it is finals week for me so I'll still do my best to keep up with the clan discussion but I will be hardly playing this week till Thursday night and Friday when my finals will be over
Last edited by LEGITTRIX; Apr 25, 2016 at 03:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lmao I don't doubt that all! Legit if you get A's on all your tests I'll give you 100k TC ;)
Parrot
Originally Posted by LEGITTRIX View Post
Yeah normal multiplayer in that game would be cool ^_^
-----
Also it is finals week for me so I'll still do my best to keep up with the clan discussion but I will be hardly playing this week till Thursday night and Friday when my finals will be over

hope you do good hun
I didn't name myself "toogood" for nothing
Originally Posted by toogood117 View Post
hope you do good hun

Thank you toogood and everyone else I really appreciate the support Also hello everyone hope everybody is doing good today
welp my day is going ok, i woke up to my kids yelling and screaming at each other, but thats a typical morning xD~!!
Parrot