Toribash
Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
Denied
poor english = not a reason to deny
poor app = maybe a reason to deny
poor avvy = definitely not a reason to deny
horrible replay = let the ingame crew test the game skills
horrible clan history = was just one one clan. Unless he left 10 minutes back (or that general idea) not a reason to deny.

that's why.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
What ^ said
-----
Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
why do people doubt me, still.

rllly rlly rlllllllly wrong wasnt I, also wolf is rigth about the hierarchy.

respect it

Even in a hierarchy if the top brass screws up the people under him wont be happy, and some will speak up, just cause you have a dif title does not mean your right all the time, your wrong a lot of the time and need to get off your high horse. Give good SOLID reasons in your BG check, you could learn a thing or 2 from EJM
Last edited by kingpin; Aug 5, 2011 at 10:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1004
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1444

There.... Good enough reasons to deny, happy?

The issue has been resolved. EJM, good work finding those posts for applications to other clans.

TheSecret, your role is to find out about their background, you aren't judging their english, avvy, or most of what you wrote about. Your post should have been what EJM linked us to, or if not that then another reason pertaining to your area. Beyond that, let the other teams handle it.

On that note, we've already had discussions about hierarchy and respect. If there is a problem between two people concerning rank or the actions of a certain individual, take it up with either myself or Teague and we will deal with it.
For people in a position above you, yes give them a certain amount of respect. That doesn't mean don't correct them, just do it in a way that shows you're still polite enough to handle yourself here. It goes both ways.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Name: Soki123
Belt: 3rd Dan black belt
Past Clans: [Rvng] [Kingdomz]
Modes your good at: (aikido.tbm) (aikidobigdojo.tbm) (judo.tbm)
GMT: -6
Player Card: http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php?username=soki123
About yourself: I could just say i love to play Toribash but who doesn't i like to be on the forums and market. Always in game and host tourneys betting servers etc.
Why you want to join [secret]:Because Secret is a really popular (most talked about) clan of today. Has really skilled players. And this clan is very organized unlike some other clans
What do you think you can bring to secret to better it?: I am a skilled player in my opinion I am not mean like some people i love to help people out when there in need of it and i will donate some Tc items etc when i get more Tc. Overall I am a pretty generous person but i defiantly don't fight like it ;)
Replays: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrcKPrlnwRQ Thats the best i got because i dont know how to post replays off my computer *facepalm* That doesnt have to many Aikido replays on it but it was something ill start saving replays or just test me ingame that vid was a llllooonggg time ago

Thanx for your time in reading my app
Last edited by soki123; Aug 6, 2011 at 09:08 AM.
Would you mind sharing your replays as well? We cannot properly assess you without them. Thank you very much.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Originally Posted by Assazin View Post
Would you mind sharing your replays as well? We cannot properly assess you without them. Thank you very much.

edited my post link posted
He doesn't know how to post replays. I met him in-game and he seemed nice enough and was looking for a clan.

Soki, it's

Go Advanced -> Manage Attachments -> (Find your replay folder) -> Choose a replay.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
Good application, good grammar; well written. I can't wait till he reaches the skills team (team 3). :3

Thank you
the Background check needs to be done then you'll be tested by the skills team, in game team, and personalty team >=D I hope your ready!
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it