Toribash
Lol I know that one.
"You can have her!" Transferring girls over Xbox LIVE.
What has this world come to?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Fuck you, my internet here is lame and I can't watch it till evening when I'm back home >_>

By the way, don't you think we're too active already? Someone should leave the clan, like 2 people go inactive for a month and stuff.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
With my net that pic loads for 40 secs and stuff. When only "meanwhile in poland" was visible, I started to think what can it be: poland = prolly some drunk guy lying on bench or somewhere close to it. Perfect guess.

[re] | #Polska
Trolololo.
I just worked 20 minutes to make this FFFUUU Comic.
Seriously. 20 Minutes. Because I am totally shitty at everything.
Even doing FFFUUU Comics. Man that was a hassle.

:|

I hope you enjoy.
:d

Lol, so much stuff to look at.

I'd rage, I hate when I need to sneeze and then it suddenly stops :|

[re] | #Polska
Got allergy as well. It's hell in the mornings and right before sleeping, but else it's fine.
Also: I hate it when I am about to sneeze, then it stops and because I had to sneeze, my eyes "Build" tears. :|

Looks like I'm crying all the time. Hating that shiz.