yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Boo yeah PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.

This is spam and i love it

Best thing to do with spam, make a spam musubi
Last edited by MadVVorld; Feb 12, 2010 at 08:07 AM.
[Piratez]
Mkay, hi all. So hi, I'm Galt. This is actually my second account, I created my first account in early '08, it was called ZaWarudo or Wabigati I think (I forgot my password for it). Anywho, I was a black belt back then and now I'm a White or Yellow.

Belt and qi: 20 or so on this account, 1000-1500 on my other.

GMT: +10
Your Strongest Mod: Aikido

Self Description:
I'm in the 16th year of my life and I reside in Australia. I suppose I 'ought to tell you a bit about my self. I was born in urban Melbourne in '94, and live there until my 7th birthday and then my family moved to sunny Queensland. I live on the outskirts of the city their and attend an IB diploma school there. I'm quite an avid debator and I plan on getting a degree in Philosophy whilst developing my skills as a pianist. In the future I plan on becoming musician, but I do know that's probably very unlikely. Should I fail in that venture I'll probably become a University lecturer. I regard myself as an Objectivist hence my username. I believe everyone should work towards whatever makes them happy and do whatever is in their own interests. I do not believe in altruism and I do not believe in moral relativsm. If you ask me to debate a topic then I will do so, I will continue debating it until I win. I am an atheist, I do not believe in any god. I despise all theists and agnostics. I was schooled in a private acadamy until I was 13. There I learnt many, many things and I am far beyond the advanced public school education I am receiving now. While I am in my 11th year of school, there is no challenging work, ergo I have much free time. Free time which can be spent on a forum. Therefore, I can almost guarentee that I will be active over the next 1-2 years. That's all you need to know about me for now.

Past Clans: None.

Are you active on forums? I will be. No work = forum time.

Screenshots and replays are unobtainable at the moment. Screenshots because my Tori is just the default and replays because I have no replays on this account.
Originally Posted by sexywittsy View Post
Meh no one really understands murm's humour unless you have an epic sense of humour.

I couldn't even pick up his joke.