Toribash
Originally Posted by RiLin View Post
I play Karma, she can go mid and support, but I let Tech play Draven, I thought she'd like it because there's lots of throwy things

Tell tech to play Ahri I guess. She has a skill shot nuke, which when landed upon, is a taunt that slows the enemy and brings them to her. She has a nice burst.

Speaking of Ahri, i wanna try jungling with her. Sounds fun
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Please just make a LoL thread in here, already. I'm sick of seeing these comments about a game I don't care about, (no offense) and I'm having trouble posting "relevent information" when I have no knowledge of the topic. No hard feelings, just a peeve.
kthx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Please just make a LoL thread in here, already. I'm sick of seeing these comments about a game I don't care about, (no offense) and I'm having trouble posting "relevent information" when I have no knowledge of the topic. No hard feelings, just a peeve.
kthx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. Flutter already bumped the gaming thread for LoL.

Also...

Can we kick some people who aren't forum activity? They aren't doing much.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kicking people without warning is a little unfair. It may be for the reason as mentioned below, that they can't post anything relevant.

I believe flutters has a good method for this though, so once he gets on I'll talk to him about it.
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Kicking people without warning is a little unfair. It may be for the reason as mentioned below, that they can't post anything relevant.

I believe flutters has a good method for this though, so once he gets on I'll talk to him about it.

What about sending a pm and giving them a week to respond? How's that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
That's my original method, but Zeus said that we'd kick an inactive member every time a new member joined.

Well if we're going to do that we better increase our standards a bit. I'm tired of an inactive person getting kicked for another inactive person. That's what happens most of the time.

http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php?clanid=514
Also guys, check that out. Cute ain't it? :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Well if we're going to do that we better increase our standards a bit. I'm tired of an inactive person getting kicked for another inactive person. That's what happens most of the time.

http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php?clanid=514
Also guys, check that out. Cute ain't it? :3

I'm gonna go and say hi c:
Let Satan guide you
If you need active allies, I'm always your girl for that... Members on the other hand, it could join maybe, I have thought about it and the clan is looking a little deflated if you know what I mean, it's a maybe that's all I'm saying