Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Shin-Yami View Post

I was bored when I made this song.

What program did you use to make that? I've dicked around with FL Studio, but never made anything good.

@shook:
Holy shit.
Originally Posted by Xego View Post
What program did you use to make that? I've dicked around with FL Studio, but never made anything good.

@shook:
Holy shit.

I use sony acid pro and sony soundforge.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
So, I was bored and took some pictures of 1. My entire collection of roleplaying books (1 excluded, currently borrowed to a friend) and 2. My collection of Eon maps.

The pictures are actually about 12000x10000 pixels, but DA doesn't want me to upload shit that big. :/ So you can't really see any detail. Anyway, here we go.

MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by elfonto View Post
Krae, you're amazing.

I know, right.
... Not really. I just don't have anything else to spend money on. Parents with money is useful too. ^^ And I still haven't shown y'all my D&D Miniatures. Might take a pic 'fore I go to Canada, we'll see. (I lost a bunch a while ago, tho)
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
So shit I cant play in the D&D thingy I was going to coz I have learning to do on the days they do it.
[o]
Originally Posted by C0XY View Post
So shit I cant play in the D&D thingy I was going to coz I have learning to do on the days they do it.

Awh, bummer. You should totally say fuck all to learning.