Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Killer4eva if you could refrain from posting here that would be great if you do not we will get a clan mod to ban you from our thread
-----
pie when you get the chance delete the posts by sarah and intel as they are killer's alts
Last edited by Rexxy527; Apr 2, 2015 at 09:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Day View Post
the clan is not accepting applications

sera plz
-----
Originally Posted by Largkillar View Post
am djmc can i join nitro

hi im the leader of the clan, no you can't join this clan, i have denied you multiple times so asking different people will not help at all.
Last edited by Day; Apr 3, 2015 at 06:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
amm sorry leaders i dont know how to app good but i am sorry for all things and i need clan so can i join or not just tell me
-----
i have gift to nitro
-----
idk why i cant put the pic put i do bicep thing
Last edited by Largkillar; Apr 3, 2015 at 07:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PRO
EXCELLENT GRAMMAR your getting F good job
Anyway lets make this clear ,We will never let you in the clan-we don't need a gift from you-We don't need you to put a pic
And the last thing is that :We Don't Wanna see you again
I never forget.
Although Birno was very harsh, he's kind of right.

We're not accepting applications, and the only posts you have made were cancerous. Please stop posting on this board or you will be banned (this includes if you make alts).
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I haven't read the alchemist

Gregor the overlander: read my first post: freakin fantastic.

I may or may not have red the first 18 warriors books...

fuckin talking cats in the forest... gets me errytime.

In all seriousness, I loved the warrior series. Such a weird plot line that threw me off in the beginning (it's literally the cheesiest book set I've ever read), but I got really attached to the characters and such. After a while, I felt it just started dragging on. Plus, because I had caught up to the author(s) (Erin Hunter is the name of three women under one name), I started getting too old for the books by the time the next one released. I will be honest though, there's some pretty graphic scenes ex.

Spoiler

Basically, it's about a house cat who ventures into the forest. In the forest, there is four clans of wild cats and they have to defend their territory and such. The cat (Rusty) gets welcomed into the focus clan of the story (ThunderClan) and he must prove that he is a valuable warrior. The character set switches every 6 books. Ex. You read from the perspective of a few cats in the first 6, then the perspective changes to a new set of three in the second set etc. even though the older characters are still there. (I'm not 100% sure there is multiple perspectives in set 1).

I read until the 2nd(?) book of Warriors: Omen of the Stars before I stopped.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Cancerous? Makes science. That largkillar came into a betting server trying to spam me to join the clan so if he posts one more thing on here ban him
This is my First application!

*Introduction*

Hello Nitro Members I am here applying for your clan because I am very experienced in-game with certain mods such as AikidoBigDojo, Aikido, Mushu, Wushu, and I have started to practice Running/Parkour on 30/03/2015 so don't expect me to be so good

*About Me*

I play professional Junior basketball in the UK and Irish leagues. I earn money from it, but I enjoy using Photoshop in my free time. I'm getting better with it and hope to start selling custom textures in the near future. If you would like to see some of my personal work I can post some screenshots for you.*Clans I Was In*

(Chaotic) <--- Fighter (2nd Rank), (Pacific Rift) <--- Co-Leader, (Neko) <--- (2nd Rank In the clan), (Sinon) <--- Recruit (1st Rank But I had to leave because my dad was diagnosed with Lung Cancer and later beat the battle)

*Skilled Mods*

ABD, Aikido, Mushu, Wushu, Taekkwondo, Judo, Judofrac, MSDS

*Replays*

You can find my replays on the ESC Tab in-game they are mostly just funny replays not serious

*Joke* (WAPOW)

*Forum Activity*

My forum activity out of 10 is around 4 but I can be more active on the forums if needed I do however check my private messages every 2-3 hours for any new ones.

*Skype name*

live:dominicwaite OR dom waite (My pic is a photoshopped power button)

*What I have to offer*

Well, I can bring better players to the clan as I will be a great image for the clan for others, I can also bring a certain level of Skill to WAPOW and I am ready for ANY challenges you have to throw at me, I can also make WAPOW just that little bit more well known and just that little bit richer since im getting around 2Million TC on Sunday or Monday so expect some TC going into the WAPOW Bank if I get in, but I know you guys aren't gold diggers so that wont do anything

__________________________________________________ __________

Happy Reading!!!
Day Moderated Message:
you read the warning, we reserve the right to make fun of you... OH IM GOING TO ENJOY THIS
A)We have stopped accepting applications a while ago, you have to be completely illiterate to not see the red, bolded, AND underlined text. B) assuming you are illiterate WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON FORUMS?!?!?!?!?
C)SINCE WHEN THE HELL WERE WE FUCKING WAPOW?!?!? THEY ARE A GREAT CLAN BUT DO I LOOK LIKE KRULLS TO YOU?!?!?(see underlined and bolded sections)
D) nice try but we don't accept bribery
E) COPY AND PASTE APPLICATIONS ARE NOT OK, YOU CAN'T EVEN EDIT IN THE RIGHT CLAN NAME LET ALONE CREATE AN APPLICATION WORTH READING.
there is my rant, you are officially a retard and remember Nitro reserves the right to make fun of your application
Last edited by Day; Jun 1, 2015 at 03:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I' am not in charge of the application but read the first page please, We are currently not accepting applications, please come again.