Toribash
Yeah.. we already did some hotseats last year. I thought about to host some hotseats in the near future.
-----
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
It's pretty sad that all these nice clans die. Makes you think a lot about what it means to have a clan.
We are losing a lot of allies, I think it might be time to suggest/contract some clans we respect to become our brethren.
What do you guys think.

I totally agree. We definitely need some clan allies. Post your suggestions in the Hallowed Halls thread.
Last edited by BBKing; Aug 12, 2015 at 07:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't know about needing clan allies. Not that I would rather let our clan sit in a dark corner alone, but there is no need to push ourselves to have x allies. Could have worked as a goal when you were unofficial, but now?

Let's have fun ingame, we will eventually meet some clans that we would want to ally with. No need to be all 'hurr durr get allies naow'.

Atleast from my standpoint, that is.
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
I don't know about needing clan allies. Not that I would rather let our clan sit in a dark corner alone, but there is no need to push ourselves to have x allies. Could have worked as a goal when you were unofficial, but now?

Let's have fun ingame, we will eventually meet some clans that we would want to ally with. No need to be all 'hurr durr get allies naow'.

Atleast from my standpoint, that is.

The plan is not to force the search for clans to become allies with us but rather to send the clans who we already met and respect an ally request.
I am not saying that we "need" allies but for a fact, allies bring in more entries to our private events so it "would be a nice idea" to invite clans to be our ally.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Aug 12, 2015 at 08:27 AM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

I didn't check the clan threads that much though. I was in the forums the entire time but I just forgot to xD

Check Out My Totaly Cool Replay Thread

Wow. This might be the first case of being banned, creating an alt, and being banned on that alt for an entirely different reason.

Also hi ima
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Wow. This might be the first case of being banned, creating an alt, and being banned on that alt for an entirely different reason.

Also hi ima

I think zayex managed to do that before he got bos'd
hi duck
Your intentionally cringey avatar and sig are the best.
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
I think zayex managed to do that before he got bos'd
hi duck
Your intentionally cringey avatar and sig are the best.

Well, its tge first one i witnessed atleast

Also you can thank gram for the avatar and background pic
h