Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Nova: Good bye bro, I hope that you'll fix those probz of yours and turn your depro upside-down ...feel free to come back to us anytime ^_^

rocky: Yeahyeah I do :P

Des: Heyyo bro! Welcome back
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Bye Nova and good luck to you.

Played a few rounds yesterday, my frame rate for the game was low and I occasionally caused some lags and screen freezes for me and other players (at least I think it was me) so don't expect a full comeback yet. I am only gonna play for fun occasionally and if the other players are not bothered by my lags.
well, i believe you'll only cause lag for others if your internet connection is slow. but if the problem is only low frame rate, then its possible that your internet is fine but your computer's specs can't handle toribash well. so you could check your internet speed and if it is fast then probably some other player was causing the lag for the server.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
When can i be tested in game? i have school mon-friday 7: 35am-2: 30pm Eastern US/Canada time.
No hope. no cure. no problem.
good job guys , you are in the way to be official , i pm rhae to be an ally here , i am waiting an a respond , btw keep doing well guys 7 pages to official , good job rhae and others
Originally Posted by MudJad View Post
good job guys , you are in the way to be official , i pm rhae to be an ally here , i am waiting an a respond , btw keep doing well guys 7 pages to official , good job rhae and others

Thanks MudJad, I'm sure Rhae won't mind you becoming an ally. But could I ask something? How does the clan discussion system work?
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
in ascend clan :
1- no spams
2- u dont be angry on each others
3- good members , and easygoing
4- good post , no bad words
5- good leader that he chose u to be members of ascend