Toribash
well thats minus the month and a half that i didnt have a computer, and plus im active in our forums daily (when my computer isnt broken) but im not trying to say im awesome or anything im just simply stating the fact that 3 posts in 2months isnt much, and btw your argument collapsed on itself right after you said im 4 times more active then he is which proves my point
Words mean nothing, actions show the true meaning
Originally Posted by fhphantom View Post
well thats minus the month and a half that i didnt have a computer, and plus im active in our forums daily (when my computer isnt broken) but im not trying to say im awesome or anything im just simply stating the fact that 3 posts in 2months isnt much, and btw your argument collapsed on itself right after you said im 4 times more active then he is which proves my point

Of course. I never originally intended to imply that you were more inactive then that nice man over there. What I said was you should tell about his activity in a more nicer way. Also, you say some times, you have had your computer taken away or had circumstances where you could not post. The same may have happened to the person you are rudely called ''inactive''.

Oops. I made it long.

here ya go fh

-----
made the text better
Last edited by Avengd7x; Jun 26, 2012 at 07:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
putting it on now, btw i see what your saying now shig next time ill get that point across better =], also i just started a room /jo ethr any ethr member rank 4+ gets op
Last edited by fhphantom; Jun 26, 2012 at 08:27 PM.
Words mean nothing, actions show the true meaning
Like the avvy?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Oh I got tamashii to do it for free
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]