Toribash
On a completely different and off-topic note, who is angry about the FUCKING lockout in the NHL?
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
Oh, I almost forgot. I'm going to Barcelona tomorrow. I'll be there for a week, meaning I won't get on the forums at all (probably).
Also, not to make you jelly or something, but yeah, I'm going to motherfuckin' Barcelona.

P.S: Excuse the late announcement.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Originally Posted by Bubbyzane View Post
On a completely different and off-topic note, who is angry about the FUCKING lockout in the NHL?

I am quite disappointed as well, because they drafted a Latvian in the first round this year, and he probably won't get any NHL experience and we won't be able to see him in action for a while.
On the other side, NHL players are coming to Europe (coming to me). So our teams are way more badass.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
I'm going to lose my mind if more people don't start posting here.
Small talk DOES NOT seem to be working
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by PUFFPWN View Post
How's this?

I see what you did there... let me strike up convo, I'm playing this game Katawa Shoujo. I was telling Dilara about it and it's sad as shit. (Sex scenes though so maybe it was worth it :/ I dunno) Still sad shit and frustrating for one of the stories D:<
89 more posts after this one and I'll be at 2000 I'm so stoked!!!!
I should post this under music but who agrees this could make for some good boss battle music?