Toribash
Originally Posted by swedishpower View Post
Only seen Shade online lately.

GMT's yo...
I meet most eVo peeps late at night,went to bed at 3:30AM last night after meeting evolution6,p0int and ofCannibis.
Depends when you're on etc.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
GMT's yo...
I meet most eVo peeps late at night,went to bed at 3:30AM last night after meeting evolution6,p0int and ofCannibis.
Depends when you're on etc.

Yeah, I thought that the damn gmt had something to do with it :P
Siku can't touch this!
Just played against swedishpower. He gets a yes from me.Good skills, composure and mature.
Also regarding ryuk,still yes.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
^That made me think less of you. Sorry.

It's the truth, but, y'know.
We already know that.

Okay.
Originally Posted by Cake View Post
What Android didn't know is that this is a clan worth waiting for.
I bet he's just looking for some clan to join and mess around in.

Thanks bruh.
You're too mature.
I can't even play this game
I think that an app should be appropriate now.

Name: Markus
Belt: 8th dan
GMT: +1
Past Clans: Bro (inofficial), fl0w, (was joining deadly seven but it died during my test time).
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Can't say that I do anything I'm exceptional at, but I do have tried a little bit of everything.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): My first acc, monolala (black belt) and now this, also do have an account named waok, (it's like orange or something).

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): I think I'm a ''all around'' player, nothing I've been trying to become extremely good at lately. I ised to have aikidobd as main but then I joined fl0w and started to play alot of brushu.

About Yourself: Well, my name is Markus, I live in Sweden (duh), I'm studying nature science focus forest, living at my school except for the weekends. Not much more to say there. (Want to know anything more about, just ask)

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: Seems like a awesome clan with good guys in it. Think I can blend pretty good, think we'll have many laughs together. I've been enjoying playing with you guys and I think it'll only be better. (If I'll get accepted)

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]: I want to be apart of this clan and in the future help it in all the ways I can, if there's a problem for the clan/members I'll try to help out as much as I can (that's what clan members do, I look at it like a family). I'll do my best to fit in and I don't really know what I can do to bring ''fame'' or success for this clan (not because it's necessary but still).

I know that this is a rather short app, but I don't know what more to add, so this'll have to do.
Cheers
Last edited by swedishpower; Feb 13, 2013 at 12:26 PM.
Siku can't touch this!
Just going a few rounds with BlueEvil!!
I'll add the replays soon.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot