Toribash
Tk
-----
Whats wrong with my App ?
Attached Files
Tk.rpl (102.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Beltie; Jul 12, 2015 at 03:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wazzup

Belt: i'm an actual brown belt, i'm also using another account which it's a main from now, my past main is ''zinco122'' he's banned too

References:actually the only one Motivation is just because i see you playing guys, i don't need someone to tell me join Sigma it's a very cool clan and i really want to be in it

Replays/Art: Down there baby

Favourite mod: i'm very good at Abd and aikido, tk too, lenshu uhm i'm not bad, i play mushu and boxshu too, but personaly i don't pla judo it's a mod that's based on the opener just like judofrac

Why you wish to join: i actually gave you the reasons up there, also it's a clan that i always dreamed to be in it, it's a place where good/awesome players like you guys belongs to

Why we should let you join: DO IT or no more pizza for you!

Do you have access to IRC?: Y/N (You can use webchat but we really prefer you use a legit client): um, i'll think about skype cuz why not.

Past history: Bans, yus on my main as i told ya, past clans, yep nitro, don't worry Sigma ain't gonna go through my past clans list xD

Optional: ok then you don't trust me

Real life Name: my name is Noah, i'm also lebanese like LeB3ast

Past positions of power: i was a member in Nitro not actually a member, Zack promoted me to a rank that i don't even know what is the name of it, but i was able to invite and manage wars

Other: yeah i really hope that you guys accept me to continue my Journey with da best friends/players ever.
Application

Belt: Black 600 games until 2nd dan

References: Nobody has invited me I just found it

Replays/Art: Im so so so so so sorry but I don't know how to add replays. Please let me in still if you where.

Favourite mod: Boxshu greykido and aikido!!

Why you wish to join: To fight in clan wars (If you have them) and because I want a group to help.

Why we should let you join: Because I can fight well

Do you have access to IRC?: I seriously don't know.

Past history: Any infractions/bans, past clans you have left. Nope

Please lemme join guys, if I do you are the best!!!

Belt: Custom belt.

References: no one, doing it with my own initiative

Replays/Art: Replays.

Favourite mod: lenshu3ng

Why you wish to join: Sigma is one of the most perspective clans and also powerful. But there's a not perfect active on forums and ingame so I wanna help to raise it and to become a part of Sigma.

Why we should let you join: ^

Do you have access to IRC?: Y/N (You can use webchat but we really prefer you use a legit client): Yes, I have

Past history: I didn't have any infr or bans, had only 1 nickname change: madrav3n => Mist, that's all. I was in [hack], [ussr] and [impro].

Real life Name: Alex

Past positions of power: nah