Toribash
it would be great if you could post your player card too. But right now, its probably a yes from me.
Quitting toribash dawg
Due to a problem whit people getting in to the clan and then going afk on us, we started:

1: being strict on the application
2: being strict on the forum activity

For you that means you must post that user card.
And then you are welcome to post in our forum. When I see that you contribute there, your good and I send the invite.
(If you ore other members stop contributing your out again, being fighting a lot doesnt help_the clanlife are a social thing!)
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
*Your name:Gavin Ember
*Age (must be over 13. No lying, we will find out): 22*Where you live at (country): Moscow, Russia
*Belt (Black Belt +): Black Belt (more active on the forums)
*User Card:To meh left
*Past Clans: Pandora, PureDark, Pure, TLOD, etc etc
*Best Mod: Wushu
*Ban/infraction history: Requested Ban.
*Anything you can contribute to the clan?
(art, textures, fighting, items, tc, etc (please post examples art/screenies/replays, etc).*: Well, I'm a site dev for Toribash, so yeah. I'm good with fighting in Wushu though.
*How many hours a day you play? Active ingame/forums/IRC*: ingame: 4 hours a week maybe :l. Forums: 24/7, I'll be creeping everywhere . IRC: Been in the IRC for over 4 days now :/.
*Why do you want do Join?: Because I want to settle down, and chill. This clan seems like the right place to do it.
Originally Posted by MAJORBRUNO21 View Post
/invadir
Requesting single allies.

do it in the enemy/allies thread then (for the sake of all our northern Gods)
-----
Originally Posted by unicyclefreak View Post
Hazel will most likley accept your application... If he does, it will be great to have somebody like you in our clan! I cant wait

so right !

wt my superpowers i say YES !

(as allways: the kick are only 1 week unsorted afk away, anyway)

welcome !
-----
Originally Posted by unicyclefreak View Post
Hazel will most likley accept your application... If he does, it will be great to have somebody like you in our clan! I cant wait

so right !

wt my superpowers i say YES !

(as allways: the kick are only 1 week unsorted afk away, anyway)

welcome !
-----
+ Decoy1000
yees from me, but as above, continue to prove ure a contribution to the clan 8 J
Grats n welcome !
Last edited by hazelbud; Mar 27, 2012 at 09:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
I say yes as well ;p
-----
ya... looks like cinamentz or whatever his name is decided to delete his post, because he is in a clan. Just clarifying so it doesn't look like me and uni are retarded :3
Last edited by papasmurfa; Apr 11, 2012 at 02:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quitting toribash dawg