Toribash
I may have been a little bit bored, so I did some digging into old threads.
I first joined "this" clan when I was accepted as an apprentice for Freelance back in 2008. The 6th of July to be a little bit more exact.
Ain't that interesting? :3
Oh, and on the 2nd of August I became a full member of Freelance, after being tested in-game by RedDevil. :3
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Congrats Brubert. You're one of the most senior members then, I guess.
I got in by default.

Freelance accepted me as an apprentice of Loje. Then the clan merged with Discount_Death or whatever. Basically, I was like "Soooo what happens to me?" Loje just told me I was in basically. Because no one really cared about the apprentice system and people started leaving Core.
HEy
This is so embarrassing I don't even know where to start from.

Been a long time since I saw you guys. I literally shat brix when I saw this clan is still up and running, and I can say I'm really proud. Sorry though, I'm not really here to stay or anything. I just felt a ton of guilt on my head and my conscience is dickslapping me every time I think of toribash.

For those of you who might not remember me, please don't bother with it. I'm just gonna wait for whatever to happen, perhaps a giant deprived-like wall of text I deserve so much.
I miss Deprived.

No wall of text coming your way. I don't entirely remember you...

Just reapply I guess. If you got the jiib.
HEy
OH MY GOD I REMEMBER HIM.
HE'S THE GUY I NEVER MET, OMG SO MANY GOOD MEMORIES.
I mean, hi, nice to meet you, senpai.
-Bows respectively-
Fuck.