Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

we should start hosting betting servers, and perhaps even tourneys! i highly suggest this because this can increase our popularity.
THE SPIN MASTER
Originally Posted by 50calpro View Post
we should start hosting betting servers, and perhaps even tourneys! i highly suggest this because this can increase our popularity.

It might be a good idea to wait until school is over, whenever that might be, so that more people are likely to be active.
Event Planning & Scheduling
Suggest events, and schedule them here. We will begin by focusing on in-game events, while forum events will come later, probably during the summer.

In-game events:
  • Betting (B)
  • Fun & games, random mods (F)
  • Recruitment (R)
  • Tournament (T)
  • Clan war (W)

Sun        Mon        Tues        Wed        Thur        Fri        Sat
     ---        ---        ---         ---        ---         ---        ---
Forum events: Any suggestions?
Last edited by Wight; Jun 3, 2013 at 11:05 AM.
I don't know bros. I wouldn't want her to get mad at me for something as trivial as this.

Maybe she'll allow me to post a picture of her at some point in the foreseeable future, but for now, I'm indefinitely out of the "girlfriend pictures" bandwagon.
fl0w
Sun Mon Tues Wed Thur Fri Sat
(R) (B) (F) (W) (T) (T)
-----
and i already started a forum event :P
but we could have things like that little compentetions like best replay for Exmaple (BEST MADMAN) or best flip things like that. or art comps
Last edited by AudioMagi; May 19, 2013 at 09:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
23 more days of suffering at school, then I'll be able to play full time :3
------------------------------------
I'm not a fan of betting servers, mostly because I have the worst luck.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
i would be able to host it i presume that the iteams for the tournments will come from the bank and the tc for the betting would too?
times i am not to sure
As for tournaments, I'll have to check for the number of people that are on each day. No point of having one if there aren't too many people around to join.