Toribash
We need to wait until amber can play, she's one of our best
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
David?
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
I forget who David is xD

Ohhhh yeaaaaaa, I knew someone was named David but I forgot, I think us all could take out a fair chunk of clans
-----
All of us* and I say we do a 7v7 first to 10 in abd
Last edited by PlataBear; Jan 5, 2013 at 06:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Broke my right arm fractured a couple ribs and my right pinky finger... and also my band I'm in was playing tonight and I feel like crying because I couldn't play with them ;__;
-----
btw, my right arm is the one I use for my mouse so...
I'm very sorry about this ;__;
Last edited by Diabolic; Jan 5, 2013 at 07:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų