Toribash
Where do i change my nickname?
-----
Originally Posted by DrBear View Post
Numbers: that app was clearly a joke, I even remember the context. I never asked you or anybody else to re-join that is a load of bullshit. On top of being over 2 years ago.
And it bothers me because u treat me like I never was a valuable part of this clan and make me look like a moron.

You know what - go fuck yrself Numbers.

Was a joke, but it happened. Happened 2 years ago, so what? How is it even related to the fact someone, who is not Numbers, mentioned it now, if it's you who brought the argument up?

I don't get why you get so irritated over the fact someone pretty much just mentioned you're not in urban anymore, it's not like anyone straight up talked shit on you or anything. And it's even more weird considering how you yourself are a person that likes to jokingly say stuff about other people and no one ever takes it seriously from you, so why should you?
-----
Wow
much activity
very clan board discussion
Last edited by leyz; Nov 5, 2013 at 04:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sup veliar, we good as always

how about you, havent seen you around in like 2 years?

Leyz: pls dont, we have a great ley/lei wordplay going on here you cant rek it now
Hi Veliar, I'm one of the new guys :o

Also brb, making it so no admin will change leyz's name
Last edited by Erth; Nov 5, 2013 at 09:59 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
reprot tem no assist..

all i wanted to do was change the nickname to imaqtcloud and then change it back :v
Last edited by leyz; Nov 5, 2013 at 10:42 PM.
Originally Posted by leyz View Post
reprot tem no assist..

all i wanted to do was change the nickname to imaqtcloud and then change it back :v

permission denied
I have ascended

On a not unrelated note, can I declare a clan war on some scrubs with the new clan war system?
Last edited by Erth; Nov 9, 2013 at 12:49 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
[Fa] vs [Urban] Let's go.

Erth, slau is now wondering whether "that's" legal in england, tempted to say yes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu