Toribash

Try not to make posts like this that really say nothing. The higher-ups don't like it :P
~Saru
Last edited by Sarutobi; Jul 10, 2012 at 04:07 AM.
Now, now, there's no need for hostilities. Whatever happened in the past stays in the past, so don't hold grudges or lash out at your old enemies. Emoney, so long as you don't insult or are otherwise aggressive to our members, you are free to comment in this or any of our threads (so long as it's appropriate).

and Floyd, the less than good rank is meant to be a worse rank than the probationary. Yes, I know it's a higher rank on the clan, and yes, I will have that changed soon, I just didn't want to have to move everyone around again, and I might be organizing them again as I create more clan jobs. Rest assured, though, you will become a regular member soon enough. Patience :P
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
We give people a chance to join regardless of their ingame abilites. If they can prove to be active forums they stay in the clan, if they are not active they probably be booted :P. I think the main thing we're aiming for is forum activity so ingame skills don't matter as much.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
The majority of members looking for clans are those newer to the game (usually white-black belts). Although I'd rather accept 2nd Dans or above, realistically if we want this clan to grow we're going to have to accept lower belts and help them grow. Yes, not all of them are going to be very good at the game, but with time, practice, and coaching, they can become just as good as anyone else. As has been already said, I'm mainly looking for forum activity and maturity, because those things are much harder to teach, especially over the internet. If you guys disagree, I fully welcome an argument against my views. I'm just trying to do right by the clan, and if the clan disagrees, then I'll make changes, because it's not my clan, it's our clan.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
OKay sorry Saru and thanks for letting me be a regular at such a early belt

guess what THIS WAS MY 50th post YAY!
P0st H@rd Pl@y H@rd┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐<---- FD$
Welcome back my bloody buddy. It's been sort of sad without you. ;P
Cdsonic: Just because we are in the same clan does not mean we can't beat the shit out of each other in a bloody rage.
Last edited by billy9992; Jul 11, 2012 at 07:38 PM.
[Edits] Self Editing Robotic Nut of Death. [Edits]