Toribash
I was dueling Kristis133 160k vs half of his 512 textures, and won.
He didn't want to duel, so I sold them to Devil.
He comes back saying he will duel his other half for my half + 160k.
I don't have the textures, but I know I can get them back from my bro Devil.
I needed to buy back the textures back from Devil, and we talk about the deal while I duel Kristis133.
We make deal after duel. Gave him his tc back for the textures.
I win the duel, Kristis133 sends.
Kristis133 notices I didn't have the textures at the start.
Reports me.
Tonakai and Suomynona take his side (as do all staff).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I won't let it bother me. I'm just surprised how easily there were able to get rid of me.

On the bright side, I can enter the upcoming Item Forger event with 500k+ in prizes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
I figured I should personally tell you guys that your leader got booted from our team for doing shitty stuff.
Be careful with that.

Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
I needed to buy back the textures back from Devil, and we talk about the deal while I duel Kristis133.
Reports me.

I can't say anything, because (I didn't investigate this case and) I'd be biased: I don't like portuguese people, and I love shmevin, etc. Anyhow, someone answers me: why people think they can invade our clan to express a false worry about us? I see excessive pride in their appearance. It's obvious that Yoyo made the post to insult shmevin, while massaging his own ego. Therefore, I hope Yoyo read my post: I don't want to see any post of pure vanity here again, little portuguese.

Philosophical issue started here: why, nowadays, people lacks of real value? I only see vanity inside of hypocrite hearts. How all of this started?
Last edited by Math; May 12, 2013 at 07:04 AM.
And people wonder why I've become so inactive on this forum / game. Soooooooo much vain people in a forum on steroids. XD actually That's exactly why people want power here. When you accomplish something in life call me. I love everyone to death in this clan tho & select few people around the forum. Shmevin I understand you.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Reports me.

There was nothing bad, but yeah we can't really do nothing, friendship is all over the place, and it's obvious someone will rather benefit his friend than do the right thing, it's like politics. Don't worry shmev, it was Kristis133 fault from the beginning, he should of check if you had the textures.

I only have one half. Suomynona transferred the other half back to Kristis133.

Lame.
I'm back from my weekend adventure with my mom <3
anywho Kris has be known to be an ass hole with things like that. I used to like him, but now everything around him is drama this and drama that, and if I had the money I'd buy you a full set of 516 Shmev <3 I wouldn't duel him anymore though....