Toribash
Name: John
GMT: -5:00
Replays:
Never thought about saving any but the funny ones. I will test out my mlg skillz with anyone that wants to though.
Competitive game modes:
I'm really competitive about Anything kido and wushu and i'd like to think judofrac is a tough mod. It's nothing like regular judo.
Some general stuff about me:
I'm into sports, piano, hustling, and hardcore gaming. I'm kind of a big deal. On toribash i like meeting cool people and checking out artwork people have made. My favorite sport is powerlifting (Which is indeed a sport).

Wait. I'm confused which format i'm supposed to use cause clan page says i'm suppose to include skype and location. Skype is Cryzyjayy and i live in Massachusstetuhs, America.
Last edited by Cowboy; Jul 29, 2014 at 04:49 AM.
( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) eat clen tren hard, anavar give up
Wait then why was kagami's app not questioned. Anyways i just figured it would be easier.
soz world eater ill do a free form one when i get home :/ xD soz was kinda busy yesterday
I will become one of the greats,just like buakaw,saenchai and even sparky
Originally Posted by CryZy View Post
Wait then why was kagami's app not questioned. Anyways i just figured it would be easier.

that was free-form, it just had sub headings
Hello again. I guess i'll introduce myself a little better.
My name is John and i'm 17 years old. I like to play aikido, big dojo, and wushu. I make art but I've always kept it to myself. Hopefully soon I can show you guys some of it and maybe make textures. I'm also a musician. I play piano. Some sports i play are soccer, and basketball. For school I run track and do wrestling. I'm also a powerlifter.
Attached Files
pr0 saves all day.rpl (62.8 KB, 2 views)
Pr0 too pr0.rpl (62.7 KB, 2 views)
Quick save.rpl (62.8 KB, 2 views)
Quick saves!.rpl (66.0 KB, 2 views)
Okaaaaaaay this is getting a little silly.

This Recruitment Thread is not a place where you can just throw in a half cooked underwhelming application in the mix and expect to get a yes. You need to actually put some thought in your app and make us interested in accepting you over the bunches of people who apply here.

Yeah, I understand you wanna be a part of the Clan and I get that you might be a good addition to it. That is fine. But if you cant even take the time to make a decent application that shows that you actually care about joining then your just gonna get an immediate no. If you aren't going to bother to try and impress us, we wont bother discussing you.

The application is just the first step, we have no idea who you are, we do not know a thing about you. Why should we accept you into our family if you show us a minuscule description about yourself. Take some pride in what you do and tell us about it, and if we think you might fit then we will take it to discussion. But you must impress us with the app first. It really is just the first step. No offense to anyone who made their applications but seriously, try harder.

Furthermore, the Recruitment Thread is also not a place where you can ignore the rules of the Thread and create an invalid application. Following the rules should be common sense, and if you cant do even that I really do not know what you expect us to say. And also, if you mess up and do not follow the format, its fine to apply again LATER. But seriously..
Originally Posted by wabuzz View Post
soz world eater ill do a free form one when i get home :/ xD soz was kinda busy yesterday

Like what? No. This is what I am talking about, take the time to make the app right the first time. And if you screw up don't just re-post the thing in free-form. We already have a bad taste in our mouth from you not following the rules, its in your best interest that you wait.

Something to think about.
Last edited by Cheshyre; Jul 30, 2014 at 05:16 PM.
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Do you have any art that you could show us and I may have missed it but what's your gmt?

More is avvy and signature and banner

[Neon] New Times
🐵2012/2015🐵
Yup
I'm learning more
The more I move the better.

Here have people who make great art.
This is just one more reason for me wanting to go into clan and learn a little.
[Neon] New Times
🐵2012/2015🐵