Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

^likes the dick
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
walk round naked etc
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What do you want? i can has a try lol but i not the best. If you dont want what i make ill sell it for some quick cash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well why would we
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Andy you can scratch my toes mate im here for you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Look at my points that I made there. I was expecting you to post with all of those requirements covered. But you haven't. You never provided ANY information apart from your name, which you have spelled wrong.
Oh, and by the way, don't caps at me.
Hey, look at this guys! A Double Poster! :O
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Because you fucked him. :O
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD