yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hmmm, this one is more appealing... I like simple things and this is simplicity, colors are ok. So...

Starting Bid: 10K
Minimal raise: 1K
AutoBuy: 25K

Set is for the owners of demon, platinum and void, so it could be difficult to sell cause those who owns that kind of goods want also more detailed stuff...

With one of the Chris head u could get more, contact him and make a deal (some kind of co-op?)

...Or I can try to make emo head but I'm not an emo guy...
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Feb 11, 2010 at 09:13 AM.
I just want to say, watch when u posting pirated stuff, it's a big no-no on the tb forums, u could end up banned for some things that u can discuss privately...
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I'm a bit neglecting toriblush, but u must understand, I'm on a quest: To buy myself body textures for the set. That's on the first place for now... So, I'm doing request left and right, earning money, etc. Sorry.

We all appreciate the things you do for the clan Bojan and we all understand having to look after yourself, so don't worry about it.

Also, how much do you need?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
That's a really good head due, only problem is the dimensions and the detail. If you make that 128x128 and then look at it in toribash it won't look as awesome. Awesome nonetheless but it will lose detail, but I guess that is for you o know and him to find out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Rutten View Post
Go away and never come back. If you are smart as you say you are then you should know why.

My thoughts exactly. I mean if he was smart, he would have at least googled GMT so that he didn't look like a retard when he applied.

Also, if you post at least 5 times a week then how come you have been a member since '08 and only have 11 posts? Have you been playing for 2 days?
Last edited by Murmayder; Feb 11, 2010 at 10:03 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
He has 256x256 head texture. It's in that rez.
I now only make the textures for the upper class 512x and 256x cause they pay more.. hehe. JK, I make 128x also and for free... But I tend to put less details on those cause 128x is really small.

EDIT: I just pm him with the flat, now I hope he wont run with it without paying
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Feb 11, 2010 at 11:20 AM.
Originally Posted by hkp326 View Post
rly cuz i have been like six months over here and some are 9th dan till now.

Been fourth dan for ayear now still loving it lol.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.