Toribash
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Nagato could you post your ign? I'll add you in EUW.

It's Rendundant. YES Rendundant.

Quoting on Ri's post because toribash is being a bitch

EUW is the server name. As for Tech, i suggest showing her ziggs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
We don't have Ziggs yet, I think everyone who uses the account just got annoyed with how rude some people can be in the game, it's usually bot matches... For me anyway, I'm new, very new to the game, I just tried out Viktor, I really want to get Karma though
Alright, added.
Originally Posted by RiLin View Post
We don't have Ziggs yet, I think everyone who uses the account just got annoyed with how rude some people can be in the game, it's usually bot matches... For me anyway, I'm new, very new to the game, I just tried out Viktor, I really want to get Karma though

People are and will be rude because "they are the best players, but the team is a bunch of noobs". The community isn't good at all.
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Wtf are you guys talking about? ._.

League of Legends, a MOBA game.
That's one the biggest topics here. I might have to get into the game just to keep up with you guys (and ladies).
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Hey guy's, I know this is sudden but i'm leaving the clan. There is only one reason, A friend of mine has asked me to manage his old clan with a new name, Im really sorry but i have to help him as that clan was my first clan too. I hope you understand, Ill still post tho.
Nub.
Gl Hero. I guess it's okay...
Btw, Flutter, i guess i'm the only one who don't like LoL that much. :l
I don't like it that much myself, my friend loves it... I barely know anything about it and pvp matches are pretty bad, it's just the things people say that I hate, it's annoying being new to something and having the account be a high level, I don't want to make a new one though, because there's a lot to play with on her account

Yes actually you might be the only on Kratos
Originally Posted by RiLin View Post
I don't like it that much myself, my friend loves it... I barely know anything about it and pvp matches are pretty bad, it's just the things people say that I hate, it's annoying being new to something and having the account be a high level, I don't want to make a new one though, because there's a lot to play with on her account

Yes actually you might be the only on Kratos

just train in bot matches. You'll get used to it

Can you guys check the art thread and criticise please? thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this