Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

AFter that, go back to the desktop and go into "PSP stuff".
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
At least someone did.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
^Agreedx3
That was in the old thread! LOLOL.
I have full, and I could sell them, but I need them for clan pics and videos. ;P
Good job mate.

"I still feel my toes sometimes and go to scratch them – then realise I haven't got any."

Nice one bro.
Originally Posted by UricHunt2 View Post
The knight set sold for 10k to Corey. LOLOLOLOL!

What about that one?
Exactly. We can go completely nuts, but we don't.
Strange?
Whoops. ;P