Ranking
because my le epic brand buttraped that ezreal
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post

well how

With that score and that CS how did I get an S rank?

I stated this before its also based on a few things in the grid.

Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
because my le epic brand buttraped that ezreal

lol
Thresh and Jayce afk, go top, kill yi, roam bot, 1v2 malz and Lucian, get fed in a 3v5, do most damage in game . still lost tho

Originally Posted by alkard View Post
I stated this before its also based on a few things in the grid.

lol

Well yeah. But even then; when you've died that many times you don't deserve an S.
This crap is why I am forever stuck in the elo I am. http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...70110/38457475

I try and carry hard and still end up with teams who give up so easily to where I cannot 1v5 the whole enemy team >.>
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Well yeah. But even then; when you've died that many times you don't deserve an S.

^Seriously, this.
I don't think your ration qualifies for S.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Deaths do NOT (besides the plain ol' feeders n shit) equal a bad player. It might just mean the other team was better. What does matter is what you do while alive. I don't care how many times you die, as long as you are helping secure kills, objectives, or other.

Also if ration had anything (it is probably very little) with ranking, then riot would pretty much be saying "Fuck every support main."

As this game is complex, I doubt they half assed the ranking system. It would look bad on their part. So the amount of variables could be really large and refined. As example (exaggerated), how long it took for your first death.

Tl;dr Everyone is being too narrow minded about the ranking system.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Deaths do NOT (besides the plain ol' feeders n shit) equal a bad player. It might just mean the other team was better. What does matter is what you do while alive. I don't care how many times you die, as long as you are helping secure kills, objectives, or other.

Also if ration had anything (it is probably very little) with ranking, then riot would pretty much be saying "Fuck every support main."

As this game is complex, I doubt they half assed the ranking system. It would look bad on their part. So the amount of variables could be really large and refined. As example (exaggerated), how long it took for your first death.

Tl;dr Everyone is being too narrow minded about the ranking system.

Seriously, I have 2-3 kills, 5 deaths and 20 assists for Braum and I think I got a C or C-
Yep, never going supp again.
-----
Just lost my series to gold 2.
Welp, considering uninstalling LoL.
Fuck.
Last edited by Rhaemond; May 20, 2015 at 06:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by alkard View Post
This crap is why I am forever stuck in the elo I am. http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...70110/38457475

I try and carry hard and still end up with teams who give up so easily to where I cannot 1v5 the whole enemy team >.>

How the fuck do you expect to carry hard and 1v5 with Teemo jungle?