Toribash
Anyone add me I'm isaaclopezgroves NA server <3
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Originally Posted by alkard View Post
Even when I was AD fizz's I still questioned the facts. Fizz is and always will be a AP attacker. (not caster) nashors tooth devour and a lichbane for the easy win.

Despite having a 1:1 AP ratio on his R, which also gives a 20% damage buff, a .75 ratio on his e, and a .3 ratio on q and a combined .7 ratio on w, you want to waste your time building an item with a .15 ratio instead of just abusing the other ratios?

He's a burst caster.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Truth is with a nashors proced with his basic abilty power per a second he does even more. And add a lichbane onto it with almos 700-850 AP that is way more damage than you possibly think.

lel

Finally got Udyr to lvl 4
#RitoPlsNerf
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
#RitoPlsNerfIrelia*

Haha he's a friend I'm playing with, the fact that he got that score is because the nami support which should be on the bottom lane moved to top lane and was always killed by him, when Sion join in the top it was too late, he was overfed. Also the constant kill stealing that he does was also part of the reason he has a high score and why I have a lot of assists -_-
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Haha he's a friend I'm playing with, the fact that he got that score is because the nami support which should be on the bottom lane moved to top lane and was always killed by him, when Sion join in the top it was too late, he was overfed. Also the constant kill stealing that he does was also part of the reason he has a high score and why I have a lot of assists -_-

Wat? Oh, I didn't even realise you had an Irelia on your team.

I was just saying a meme.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Wat? Oh, I didn't even realise you had an Irelia on your team.

I was just saying a meme.

Oh yes lol that meme :I

When something's wrong just nerf Irelia. lol.

Edit: wow now to think of it my friend's k-d-a ratio is high wow.
Last edited by Rhaemond; May 19, 2015 at 11:54 AM.
the moment when we got zed/talon/vayne and swain in mid lol

and there is me, fizzing in jg. we lost so hard
no u