Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

one day a frog sucked a curry cross
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
lol. this is actully pretty good...

EDIT: changed thread name.
Last edited by Snorlaxen; Dec 20, 2009 at 12:11 AM. Reason: i can
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
RE:HidanX?
Hello,I am HidanX,I'm quite new to this clan,you probably didn't hear of me because not long after I joined I got banned and today RokrM explained what happened and the ban got lifted :P.I dunno if I should be doing a thread about me so I just won't,so I just did this to tell you guys that I'm in the clan.
Tint is sex.
idk, but my instincts (<-- spell'd wrong?) was correct! and that's a win 4 meee!
^^yes, like a preview...

and cell-shading is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAcn1i05qk4 that kinda stuff

and regular shading... just open toribash and enable shaders.
Caz and me are active ingame,even though he already profile already quit.Also I do agree that we need more members but yes,leaving is not the right way.We should advertise the clan or something like that because if we don't I think the cvlan might die. :/
Tint is sex.