yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I do requests for my clan friends for free. Did I mentioned money? NO. Just give me time cause free things I do at the end of the day . Now, tell me, what do you need?
Originally Posted by Damikpo View Post
Sorry for interrupting your conversation.
Well ..thank you. I had a great time. Before posting I thought about the clan. I said to myself " I must show respect, kindness, etc. So I posted to climb aboard the ship. And got some votes. I didnt get to aboard the ship.
What was my mistake?
I saw that i didnt respect the belt rule and I was told that I had a bad grammar. I admit it. I dont speak well English. But you know what Im happy.
You know why?
Because I tried my best and I saw great people, I saw an organized clan, Brave piratez,.........
And that is why I think that Im not still not ready.
Thank you~

If you captain or captains think im ready or not please pm me or post it in this thread.

dude ur just like me. I was rejected when i was your belt but I took some time off honed my skills and when I was a black belt I re applied and I was accepted for my hard work and persistence. I would sa yes but I think I would like you to walk down the same path that I did. I could be your mentor if needed and will do my best to get you into this clan by the time you are ready.
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Ohhhhhh....

Fuck.

Kadan has changed hands so many times.

BTW, this is Hydrotoxin/Kadan/Xtreme/TheElement/Oyster/Bwamp.