9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well.... I tried. T.T
Sorry for interrupting your conversation.
Well ..thank you. I had a great time. Before posting I thought about the clan. I said to myself " I must show respect, kindness, etc. So I posted to climb aboard the ship. And got some votes. I didnt get to aboard the ship.
What was my mistake?
I saw that i didnt respect the belt rule and I was told that I had a bad grammar. I admit it. I dont speak well English. But you know what Im happy.
You know why?
Because I tried my best and I saw great people, I saw an organized clan, Brave piratez,.........
And that is why I think that Im not still not ready.
Thank you~

If you captain or captains think im ready or not please pm me or post it in this thread.
Keep moving forward. Even if you fail. Be happy and kind but dont lose your mind. God made us, and he wont trade us, only if you arent dangerous.
As far as I know, you haven't been rejected yet. So hang around, wait for Murm or Cretor to give you a yes/no.

Ok thank you for answering quickly.
Ill wait till they vote.

The time here is 4:15 am.

Good night~
or
Good morning?
Last edited by Damikpo; Feb 10, 2010 at 08:16 AM.
Keep moving forward. Even if you fail. Be happy and kind but dont lose your mind. God made us, and he wont trade us, only if you arent dangerous.
Head for request
Hi, I just made my first head for request. Carloz01 ordered it. Now while I'm waiting for his pm I want to know how much TC-s this worth? How much would any of u give for this head?

I want to know how much can i ask for it...