Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Pabrwo View Post
Hello,
This Is My Application, Please Take Your Time And Read It All,

Small Introduction
My name is Christina Persson, I was born on friday the 13th of agust 1995, so my current age is 18, im a small red haired girl who likes to play games. im a honest and open minded person, who takes my freinds and those i love before me, but im not a doormat by anymeans...

Real Life
Sence i was little i been spoiled most off my life, from birth to the age 15, i was those little girls who could point att what ever they wanted and got what they wanted, pretty much i lived a "good life" under my young age, but by the age off 12 life started to come back to me when stuff i wanted started to become more and more expensive and my dad who is being very money saving by that time had to work harder, until 1 day he won a lottery and won a good amount off money and thats when he stoped playing whit me so he could see hes investment grow, as i was fully depentend on my both my father and mother this became a big change in my life when they divorsed. I started to stick to games, playign them day in and day out to make the time go... 2 Years later my dad had made a fortune... We moved to this mansion wich i currently live in, its a pretty nice place, i have my own bedroom whit my computer ( A Dell XPS8300 Desktop ), my big hd tv, Xbox 360 and my enormus bed... I love my room and i never go outside it if i dont need to cuess i dont feel secure anywhere els. School wasnt an option as i was bulied by evryone so the lone factor has stayed ever sences then to now. Basicly, i hate my dad as he doenst care about me and only aobut hes money and those who are intrested in it. My mother is a walking stick whit half a cabage as a brain. I got 1 rule In my life "My Freinds And Those I Love Before Anything, Before My Self And Even Before Death" i always stand upp for my self and my freinds

InGame And Gaming
My hole life sence i was by the age off 10 i got my first playstation 2 ive been in love whit games, i rember having over 60 Ps2 games and my fav being "Ratchet And Clank" i couldnt stop playing and i most times skiped dinner or brung food to my room, i was happy then and feelt sick and alone whit out it... then i got my xbox the orignal and quickly feel in love whit halo, i was 13 when i got my xbox 360 and istantly bought halo 3, multiplayer was new so i didnt play it until i was 14, but by that time i had beaten halo 3 on legendary and gotten all skulls... "Oh Haybusa~". then after that cod came in... like evry litle 13 year old boy, gotta do dem quick scopes... but i was a girl and ran around whit my knife, stab stab... my life after 12 years old has been based around games. i started playig multiplayer and rember it being the best, gettign my first chopper gunner and then my first nuke, i screamed like a lil gril... litraly... then att age 15 dad did a thing to me and my room so i had to buy evrything that i own now... new stuff, bed,tv,furniture... ext but, then on my birthday i got my computer and i started playign computer games sence then. Toribash being one off the few games i loved, i been playign it for atleast a month now and i was inactive for 6 before that... Black belt ofc, the frorum wasnt so fun then but now im active all the time. I play league of legends, Being antoher fav games, playign on eu west, lvl 30... MajorChezze if someone is playign it <3, i aslo play minecraft, war thunder, tf2... mostly f2p games.

What I Love And What I Dont Love...
Oh Dear, What do i love... hmh... From the eating section it must be trash food... all kinds, pizza, fastfood, tacos, love them all. i dont eat healthy more then a few leafs off salad here and there but i moslty avoid eating vegs... Chocolate... mhm... something i love aslmost as much as i love the lovley snack off chezze ballz, ill do anything that isnt crazy for a bag off them... Soda... Oh and something i love more then all off this is all my freinds and those i love, i putt evrthing i have behind me and my freinds and those i love before me. and the hate department... noob clapers, cheaters, flamers, basic gamers stuff... nothing speical... Oh and lets not forget aobut My Little Pony <3

Apperence
How i look... Ye that you wanna se in a picture, huh? Saldy i cant but i can decribe my self... Im 172 inches tall, not super fit and not chubby, somethign between there... Got medium long hair, whit a blood red color. I got 2 difrent eye colors, My right eye green and my left eye being blue... I asweel got a scar over my left eye from eye brow to start off my cheeck, I got a sweet smile and cheecks off a lil school girl.

Why I Want To Join
Why i wanna join the clan, well my clan i recnelty was is pretty much dying from events as leader leaveing and tc stolen... all activty went down and peapole started leaveing, i was lookign around for a clan and saw fluxpony and aswell mercykiller being here, 2 very good freinds to me so i decided to make an app and try to join. <3

End Line
Thank You For Takeign Your Time And Reading Evrything, I Worked Quite Hard But I Dont Have That Many Replays Off Me Being Decent Enugh... I Hope This Still Is Enugh...

All Regards, Thank You For Your Time

fuckin great app. however, we are not accepting replays. EDIT: applications. T_T me at 12:00 midnightish
please consider reading front page.
Last edited by Mater5001; Apr 1, 2015 at 09:19 PM.
I hate all of you.
ik who sarah is and i want sarah to luv me but the clan is not accepting applications
(we are talking about the sarah from imgur right?)
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Shh be vewy vewy quiet.
I'm hunting wabbits.
Nitwo wabbits.
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Originally Posted by OmgSarah View Post
herlo i m wantking 2 j0in dis clen band i ave lot of skillzz w so plz invit!!!
tyty
arso ivery gud in geme.

I bet with all my have that who ever posted this is an alt of OUR clan member
I never forget.
Originally Posted by birno View Post
I bet with all my have that who ever posted this is an alt of OUR clan member

Yea most likely. :/
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
No wabbits in this welm, go to the wapow welm fo dat. *shots fired*
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015