Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

iprowler: congratz
im2: either be loyal and be active on the forums or get tested in game
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
These last few days ware really busy at work, didn't even had time to look around in the local computer shops.
So far I only did replays in toribash but I gonna try and play mp for now from this computer, I am gonna be lagging a bit.
emils: yeah, but you were very active both in-game and forums so yeah, that's why you had the job

des: ah, well glad to see you here again

rocky: yeah, and I see you're in another clan -_-
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Hey guys, i've fallen into a deep depro moment and havn't made contact with someone (cause of my long inactivity)

I will not be able to play Toribash.exe anymore and giving up gaming .. forever .. This means i am not able to make the video because i'm selling my computer

I don't want you guys to get involved in my personal life so just saying good bye, stay legend ! Don't give up like I just did because miracles happens in milliseconds, but dont let it get the best of yourself . Accidents happen even faster.

These are the last ever replays i made before my long inactivity (maybe to remember me of):

nova - upper cut + perfect landing.rpl
nova - uke1.rpl
nova - skateboarding (unfinished).rpl
nova - dancing.rpl
nova - crotch shot.rpl

Peace out, let your legend in the soul burn even past your life
-Damian "NoVaZoR" Robson
Would you like a tent with that camp?
Damn this is sad news Novazor,, good luck with all the sh*t you got going on,,
Fear has Two meanings. {Forget everything and run.}
[Face everything and rise.] The choice is yours.
Yeah dude, you'll always be remembered in the heart of this clan! Farewell and hope all gets better after all we can say down forever one day everyone will rise from there their ashes
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]