Ranking
its decent 7/10

\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by GPRScustom View Post
6/10
its well put together but personally im not a fan of the vocals.

Your link wasn't showing, just put the code at the end of the url, I fixed for you

9/10

My song:

Last edited by lillian; Apr 18, 2013 at 09:12 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
yeah no 4/10

I personally hate this song.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
At first I thought it would be something like The Sims songs, then it turned into some regular eletronic song with a lonely guy singing in my ear, suddently dubstep comes in and it turns in some kind o depressive dubstep with a guy almost crying about the lost love while the wuvwuvs keep playing.

C'mon 3/10, dubsteps were made to be brainkillers.

Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
At first I thought it would be something like The Sims songs, then it turned into some regular eletronic song with a lonely guy singing in my ear, suddently dubstep comes in and it turns in some kind o depressive dubstep with a guy almost crying about the lost love while the wuvwuvs keep playing.

C'mon 3/10, dubsteps were made to be brainkillers.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1622

brilliant song, love it. Still prefer "And Plague Flowers the Kaleidoscope" though.