Toribash
Originally Posted by SuperJoJo View Post
We relax our joints?... oh no...I have been wrong for over a year now.

don't play that game jojo, i've seen yu relaxing when you thought noone was looking.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Originally Posted by Nikelaos View Post
don't play that game jojo, i've seen yu relaxing when you thought noone was looking.

*gasp* no one was suppose to see that. I was drunk, and some sea weed touched my leg. It was just a reaction I swear!
Hey, I guess this would be my application..

Hey, Im may0, been playing for ..almost 3 years now. Pretty good in most mods. I'd say best at wushu/judo sometimes wrestling..Getting better and kb and aikido, and im not bad at tk when im in the mood.
I feel like ive got some friends in RA, and a bunch of others throught the community. Recently I got accepted on Bromoteam, and im liking it alot.
I also recently left Inq, because of the inactivity. Currently looking for a good clan, and ever since i was like a brown belt I wanted to join RA. And i was told by a few people i was mentioned in the RASA[I believe] so i figured, Nows probobly the best time to apply.
I am forum active, in-game active, and IRC active.

Replays..I dont have any, i usually don't play sp unless i need to..so i made this one in a few mins, and ill make a few more in a bit.
0-1.rpl

I found an older one though:
-Quick decap.rpl

Saved a few just for you aj:
0wu move.rpl
0wushu- move.rpl
0eh move.rpl
0i lost move.rpl
Last edited by may0naise; Jul 1, 2009 at 12:12 AM.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

don't worry about you're sp replays, it's not high on our marking criteria.

as for you're mp replays, the first is rather stiff however it does show some quality imo, the second is relaxed () but it's a sort of just a "my opener just happened to work" thing if you catch my drift - we generally prefer what comes after the opener like chases,combos...etc (though we do like interesting/unique openers)

the third replay seems a bit of a joke to me, got a bit of a chase but it's not a very good one, and the last replay doesn't work (lost move indeed).

not directly to do with your app but i will say that seeing you online you do seem pretty polite, that'll get you far son :P. However for now i would like to see more wushu replays, more GOOD chases, more sexy laxedness preferably with some sort of interesting opener aswell.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
May0, the impression i get is that you could be a little more fluid at times. But you do "setups" very nicely, and have good movement awareness, you just fuck up on execution. Like the 3rd replay: you set up perfectly on frame 250, and then missed an easy headshot, lol.

but i think we want to see more.
Haha, alright, ill do some more tomorrow if ive got some time. =P but thanks for the advice.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

hello im mark2766, i have been playing for about 5 months. i left toribash for a while due to personal life. i want to joni relax because i want to learn to relax more. the clan is respected and has lots of respected members in it from forum one example playaj. i am a black belt and my old clans are cookie. i am in phoenix at moment but have decided to leave due to the leaders personality and has past. i have meet playaj and nike and they are really nice guys and hope they feel the same way about me. thank you for reading.

i dont have many wushu replays i got one and this was a training thing i did

and i respect your rules. and im just gonna tell the truth i had a bad time in cookie and a few problems were caused so i left. you may contact mikechup for what happened if you like

sorry about not having any multiplayer wushu replays i always forget to save
Attached Files
wushu test 1.rpl (27.6 KB, 8 views)
assinated.rpl (49.0 KB, 6 views)
decap and arm break1.rpl (35.8 KB, 4 views)
split!!.rpl (43.9 KB, 5 views)
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Originally Posted by mark2766 View Post
i have meet playaj and nike and they are really nice guys

NNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHH...Must've been someone else on my account :|

I understand you want to join to learn to be more relaxed, but try and apply once you already have some knowledge of relaxed state, you don't seem to have any at the moment.

Keep practicing.